Monday, July 13, 2020

🔥🔥🔥TESTIMONY CORNER🔥🔥🔥

I'd like to testify today! For the past 2 weeks or so I have been bedridden with high fever, migraines and coughs... Couldn't sleep or eat anything solid (and those who know me I love my food!)! Yesterday I came across a post one of my sisters in the Messiah posted about praising and worshipping our way out of any situation, to me it was like a switch that went on in my head! So I took out my tallit and put it on, put on one of my favorite soaking worship and just started singing along and before I knew it I was weeping and asking forgiveness for my unbelief! Baruah Elohim reminded me of how Yahweh Rapha healed me of a terminal heart disease in 2015 and told me that if He could do that for me what is a mere cough/flu? I just held on to my chest and started surrendering everything to Him... This morning I took a walk and didn't need to stop every 5 second to catch my breath and I haven't coughed much and my chest isn't painful anymore! So grateful for healing and everyone that stood in the gap for me! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Christelle.M.Sternbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment

🔥🔥🔥TESTIMONY CORNER🔥🔥🔥

I'd like to testify today! For the past 2 weeks or so I have been bedridden with high fever, migraines and coughs... Couldn't sleep ...