Friday, May 29, 2020

Steps to Intercession Part3

Shalom all and thank you for taking the time to read 🌟

I have formulated 16 steps to Intercession, with the help of Baruah Elohim to help those who are new to Intercession (or prayer as a whole).

This week we will be discussing step 9-12, you are welcome to comment your questions or email us at: christelle.m.sternbaum@spiritleadmeministry.com
For your prayer petitions you can e-mail us at: prayer.petitions@spiritleadmeministry.com

I have taken this prayer template from the book of Matthew 6:9-13

STEP 9
Ask for purification of you, your family (biological&spiritual), your bloodline, your friends, acquaintances and everything that concerns you.
2 Corinthians 7:1
E.g.Abba I ask that You purify,sanctify and cleanse me, my family, my friends, acquaintances and everything that concerns me with the blood of the Lamb (the blood of Yeshua).

STEP 10
Place an edge of fire around you, your family (biological&spiritual), friends, acquaintances and everything that concerns you.
Zechariah 2:5
E.g.Yahweh Elohim I place an edge of fire around me, my family, my friends, my acquaintances and everything that concerns me according to Your word in Zechariah 2:5

STEP 11
Ask Baruah Elohim to reveal to you who needs prayer and for what aspect of their life.
1 Corinthians 2:10 and John 15:26
E.g.It is written in Your word that Baruah Elohim searches even the mind of Elohim. I ask that Baruah Elohim search the mind of Elohim right now and reveal to me who needs me to stand in the gap for them so that they can receive deliverance in their life.

STEP 12
At this point you let Baruah Elohim take over and start speaking in tongues if you can  and flow from there.
1 Corinthians 14:2 and Ephesians 6:18

I pray and hope that the above will bless you with a bit more information on prayer, until next week: Have a blessed one!

C.M.Sternbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment

🔥🔥🔥TESTIMONY CORNER🔥🔥🔥

I'd like to testify today! For the past 2 weeks or so I have been bedridden with high fever, migraines and coughs... Couldn't sleep ...