Friday, May 22, 2020

Steps to Intercession Part2

Shalom all and thank you for taking the time to read 🌟

I have formulated 16 steps to Intercession, with the help of Baruah Elohim to help those who are new to Intercession (or prayer as a whole).

This week we will be discussing step 5-8, you are welcome to comment your questions or email us at: christelle.m.sternbaum@spiritleadmeministry.com
For your prayer petitions you can e-mail us at: prayer.petitions@spiritleadmeministry.com

I have taken this prayer template from the book of Matthew 6:9-13

STEP5
Ask Baruah Elohim to teach and help you how to pray according to the will of Yahweh. Romans 8:26-27
E.g.Baruah Elohim I ask that you search the mind of Elohim for my life and those He would have me intercede for and reveal to me what I should pray for in this moment according to the will of Elohim. Take over my heart, mind, thoughts, mouth, tongue, ears and eyes so that only that which is in the will of Elohim be uttered.

STEP6
Thank Him for His presence where you are, acknowledging His presence in the room. Proverbs 3:5
We acknowledge Elohim in our prayers because it reminds us who He is and that He started it all
E.g.ABBA I thank You for Your presence in this place for I know that You are a good Father, as it is written in Your word in Psalms 50:14-15

STEP7
Plea for the blood of the Lamb (Yeshua) over you and everything that concerns you. Colossians 1:20
E.g.I cover my body, soul, spirit, heart and mind with the blood if the Lamb. I cover my biological and spiritual family with the blood of the Lamb (at this point you can mention each person by name that Baruah Elohim places in your heart, this applies for your friends as well), I cover my friends and acquaintances with the blood of the Lamb. ABBA I cover all that concerns me (my finances, career, business, job, ministry, spouse, children and studies) with the blood of Yeshua. I declare us invisible in the sight of the evil one in the name of Yeshua.

STEP8
Call on the Holy Spirit fire. 1 Kings 18:24;38
E.g.I call on the Holy Spirit fire ove any and all evil mirrors, tvs, channels, monitoring and controlling spirits placed by the enemy in this room and in my bloodline in the name of Yeshua. Let no mark of the evil one be able to resist Your fire! As it is written in Your word in James 5:17 Elijah was human like me, but when he prayed rain stopped and fire came down when he faced the prophets of baal in 1 Kings 18:38

I pray and hope that the above will bless you with a bit more information on prayer, until next week: Have a blessed one!

C.M.Sternbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment

🔥🔥🔥TESTIMONY CORNER🔥🔥🔥

I'd like to testify today! For the past 2 weeks or so I have been bedridden with high fever, migraines and coughs... Couldn't sleep ...