Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Steps to Intercession Part1

Shalom all and thank you for taking the time to read 🌟

I have formulated 16 steps to Intercession, with the help of Baruah Elohim to help those who are new to Intercession (or prayer as a whole).

For the next 4 weeks we will be discussing 4 steps per week, you are welcome to comment your questions or email us at: christelle.m.sternbaum@spiritleadmeministry.com

I have taken this prayer template from the book of Matthew 6:9-13

STEP1
Present yourself before Him in the name of Yeshua according to Hebrews 12:24 and John 14:13
E.g.Yahweh Elohim of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob I come before You in the name of Yeshua as it is written whatsoever we ask in His name shall be given to us.

STEP2
Hallow His name-Give Him praise and worship for who He is and what He has done in your life according to Matthew 6:9
E.g.ABBA I praise and magnify Your holy name,be exalted forevermore. For You alone are worthy to be praised and adored! You who created us in Your Imago, You who created the physical and spiritual realm be lifted on high.

STEP3
Thank Him for the privilege to be in His presence according to Psalms 97:12 and Job 42:10
E.g.Adonai I thank You for this precious moment that You have afforded me to be in Your presence, what a privilege it is to be able to come before Your mercy seat. Thank You ABBA for this opportunity to be used by You.

STEP4
Surrender the moment of prayer in His hands and allow/let Him take over according to Matthew 6:10
E.g.ABBA Your word says as it is written that You are Alpha and Omega, Beginning and End, First and Last. Emmanuel is Your name for You are Elohim with us. I ask that You start with me as Alpha,go through with me as Emmanuel and end with me as Omega.

I pray and hope that the above will bless you with a bit more information on prayer, until next week: Have a blessed one!

C.M.Sternbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment

🔥🔥🔥TESTIMONY CORNER🔥🔥🔥

I'd like to testify today! For the past 2 weeks or so I have been bedridden with high fever, migraines and coughs... Couldn't sleep ...