Wednesday, May 6, 2020

A GREAT REVELATION!


28 November 2014

After work as I was walking towards the bus stop I started having flash-like movie of the scene/moment when Mary perfumed Yeshua's feet. 
And I asked myself: And now what is going on? And then I asked Elohim in my heart: What are you trying to tell me here?
Then the answer came right back at me through a small still and gentle voice:
It's not what I am trying to tell you,but what I want to reveal to my people through you!
N.B.I was walking alone and I looked around there was nobody near me.

So i said: "speak Adonai"
And it started rolling element by element and Baruah Elohim (Holy Spirit) started explaining each scene:
1.Mary's tears on Yeshua's feet: This symbolizes the way our sins are wetting Elohim's heart with pain as unknowingly we are putting Yeshua back on the cross.
2.Mary wiping His (Yeshua) feet with her hair: This symbolizes our words of sincere repentance before Elohim as one realizes their mistakes and vow not to go back to it without thinking twice.
3.Mary perfuming Yeshua's feet- 
(A) The perfume- This symbolizes the sweet aroma of Yeshua's life shining in us when one accepts Yeshua as their personal                                                               L-rd and Savior with an open and sincere heart.
                                                     (B) Mary's act of pouring the perfume- This symbolizes the total, sincere and complete surrendering of one's life to the service                                                             of proclaiming the gospel of Yeshua to the world.
                                                     (C) The use of the most expensive perfume at the time- This is to show that there is nothing in this world or the hereafter that                                                                is more costly than the price that Yeshua paid on the cross with His very own life and by the shedding of His blood to                                                                      redeem all creation (human beings).

Share this with your family and friends if you can,I pray and hope that this will touch and change many lives for the positive/better and help them with their spiritual journey in Yeshua.

Written by Christelle Sternbaum through/by the revelation from Elohim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

🔥🔥🔥TESTIMONY CORNER🔥🔥🔥

I'd like to testify today! For the past 2 weeks or so I have been bedridden with high fever, migraines and coughs... Couldn't sleep ...